If I am not your Beachbody coach, sign up now to stay informed!
What is the 21 Day Fix?
It's here! Are you ready for the all the deets on the newest Beachbody program? Well, let's get started!
It is the newest program from Beachbody pairing fitness with simple nutrition to help you reach your goals faster and easier to change your life forever! Whether you want to lose those last 10-15 pounds that keep hanging around, break a plateau, or jump-start a bigger weight-loss goal, the 21 Day fix can help you get there. Anyone can do it. Whether you workout everyday or haven't in years you'll see amazing results! Easy-to-follow portion control and 30-minute workouts take the guesswork out of losing weight to help you see results fast—up to 15 pounds in just 21 days! It’s simple, it’s fast, and it works. If you’re ready to get serious, 21 Day Fix can help you lose the weight.
Why is 21 Day Fix effective?
Because it’s so simple! You don’t have to count calories, points, or log your food into diet software. With 21 Day Fix, everything is laid out for you. All you have to do is use the specially designed portion-control containers and do one 30-minute workout per day. Commit to it for 21 days, and you’re going to love your results.
Autumn Calabrese is your personal trainer:
Autumn Calabrese is a celebrity fitness trainer, busy mom, and national-level bikini competitor. She came up with the idea of a portion-control container system after watching a client eat an entire 1,300-calorie salad in one sitting because it was “healthy.” Autumn realized that supersized portions were hurting her clients’ weight-loss success because they were eating too much without knowing it. So she developed portion-control containers to help people see how simple it is to eat the right amounts and lose weight easily. And as a single mother, Autumn understands how hard it can be to fit exercise and healthy eating into a jam-packed schedule.
What's included in 21 Day Fix?
What equipment is needed?
- 7 color-coded portion-control containers
- Shakeology® shaker cup
- 6 easy-to-follow 30-minute workouts
- 21 Day Fix Start Here quickstart guide and workout calendar
- 21 Day Fix Eating Plan that shows you exactly what to do
- 3 Day Quick Fix Guide, Autumn's secret weapon for fast weight loss
- Dirty 30 bonus workout
Do I have to do the workouts, or can I just follow the portion-control Eating Plan
- Dumbbells or a resistance band are used in some workouts.
- A yoga mat and the Beachbody® miniMAT are helpful, but not required.
Can I use other containers I have at home?
- Both the workouts and Eating Plan are essential to get the best results in 21 days.
- If you're worried about being out of shape, we suggest you follow the modifier and do what you can, rather than skipping the workouts entirely. You'll feel stronger in no time.
Can I eat out at restaurants when I do 21 Day Fix?
- No, these are custom-designed for 21 Day Fix. Other containers may have the wrong proportions and you will not be successful unless you follow the Eating Plan using these containers.
- Very few (if any) other containers come in the variety of sizes needed for 21 Day Fix.
What does it mean when you say "no off-limit foods"?
- Yes! The Eating Plan includes a restaurant guide that shows you how to practice portion control at your favorite restaurants.
What makes the 21 Day Fix workouts so effective?
- The 21 Day Fix Eating Plan shows you how to incorporate treats (like chocolate and wine) into the plan . . . and you can still lose weight.
What are the workouts?
- 21 Day Fix takes all of the guesswork out of working out. You know which workout to do each day and can be confident you're working your whole body efficiently in just 30 minutes a day.
- The workouts yield consistent calorie-burning results, unlike a treadmill workout that can have very inconsistent and inaccurate calorie counts.
- The 30-minute boot-camp style workouts keep your heart rate up throughout, so you have an effective and efficient workout that burns maximum calories.
- There's a modifier in every workout to show you how to take down the intensity while still getting awesome results.
- Trainer Autumn Calabrese created a 7-day-a-week schedule to give you the best results in just 21 days. Each day of the week is a different workout, all perfectly designed to avoid overtraining and keep you injury-free.
7 workouts on 2 DVDs (VHS not available)
- Dirty 30 workout**
- Total Body Cardio Fix
- Upper Fix
- Lower Fix
- Pilates Fix
- Cardio Fix
- Yoga Fix